Attaching Xenia

michael1972

fishing line, bridal net, or more rubble on top of it so it doesnt move.
or even your magfloat that cleans your glass that is what i used to attach it to my glass.

loopy101

i just tried the bridel net type idea and well i know alot of people say to use it and it works good for them but for me one didnt attatch to the rock and the other attatched to the net. grrrr lol but i think i am gonna try the magnet idea to get some growing on the glass that would be pretty cool!

rebelprettyboy

bridel net and a rubberband. Superglue aint gonna work. Or at least not for me. Ive tried it at least 5 times and never works. Slimes right off

morval

super glue is not going to work on xenia most times. my hammer has been growing and just started stinging my xenia so i riped up a few stalks of xenia that were close and just put a peice of rubble on top of it in its new position and it attached in 1 day

steve24

i agree, super glue won`t work ...too much slime
i use a rubber band and LR rubble. even if the xenia attaches to the rubber band, just cut the band and pull it through. xenia will attach to the LR in 1-3 days

i would attack Xenia to the BIGGEST rock you got they dont spread slowly XD
cool looking though, which do u have? brown or white xienia?

knockout

My Xenia grows quite fast and I am always trimming it, I use cotton thread to attach to a small piece of rock, a couple of days and it attaches itself to the rock, then I remove the thread, slips right thru the flesh causing no further injury.

earnit33

put the stalk in a concave portion of a rock and wrap a rubberband around rock and over stalk loosely but enough so current don't blow it out and around 2-3 days it's attached to rock.