ATTITION Mattiej !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shrimpfishy

I am really intersted it the small skates your friend is giving away I have been looking for skates for a very long time with no success. The skates will have a very nice home in my 240g tank they will be the only inhabintents please have your friend e-mail me at f50bp@aol.com I am located in N.Y. Would it be possible for me to have more than one???
Thanks
:) :D :cool:

mattiej

shrimpfishy, there are only three left. I have passed along your contact info to the owner. What is the footprint on the 240? Clearnose skates need lots of swimming space, therefore tank height is not as important as overall footprint. There should be absolutely no decorations in the tank. Clearnoses don't seem to navigate around lots of live rock but do well with maybe one or two very small pieces in one corner. Fine reef sand is perfered. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Good luck;)

mattiej

saltfisher sorry to hear that you don't believe a fellow hobbyist. Guess you can't please all the people any time!

saltfisher

Originally posted by mattiej
saltfisher sorry to hear that you don't believe a fellow hobbyist. Guess you can't please all the people any time!

*Shrugging shoulders*