ATTN:Mods

treybomb

Hi,

i know some of you might remeber me as the kid who made a thread about why some other threads are closed. well here i am again but i am not in a rage of fury (and i never really was in any of my other threads). this is just a simple question with a simple answer. my question is regarding the thread about vietboi posted in the aquarium forum. i know one of you must have seen it because it was suddenly deleted. however my question is not why was it deleted, i think most of us know, butrather was any action taken or is there any planned action for this event in the near future?
so if it wouldnt be too much trouble could you please just post a response or email me at treybomb003@yahoo.com
thank you for your time

-thomas

adam747

Thanks T-Bomb!! Well mods, I will explain the story, since really this has to do with me, since it happened to me. Well, I used to be DevilDog01. A while back...I gave Vietboi my password because I needed some help with my avatar. Well, lesson learned...NEVER GIVE ANYONE your password! I never ever thought I would have to worry about that on this site though because everyone is so welcoming and friendly. I was wrong. It all started when I bought a hippo tang and I told Treybomb. Vietboi got mad because he thought I was going to buy his (he wouldnt ship, he totally handled this very immaturely) and I didnt, I bought one from the LFS. He got ticked and got into my user profile and changed my password so I cant get in, the email address, the question incase you forget your password, and changed my location from Grandville to Gayville. VERY IMMATURE. Just thought you all should know. He doesnt belong on these boards, no one needs a "hacker."

treybomb

Originally Posted by Adam747
Thanks T-Bomb!! Well mods, I will explain the story, since really this has to do with me, since it happened to me. Well, I used to be DevilDog01. A while back...I gave Vietboi my password because I needed some help with my avatar. Well, lesson learned...NEVER GIVE ANYONE your password! I never ever thought I would have to worry about that on this site though because everyone is so welcoming and friendly. I was wrong. It all started when I bought a hippo tang and I told Treybomb. Vietboi got mad because he thought I was going to buy his (he wouldnt ship, he totally handled this very immaturely) and I didnt, I bought one from the LFS. He got ticked and got into my user profile and changed my password so I cant get in, the email address, the question incase you forget your password, and changed my location from Grandville to Gayville. VERY IMMATURE. Just thought you all should know. He doesnt belong on these boards, no one needs a "hacker."
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/member.php?userid=22337 << this is the aftermath of vietboi

snailheave

i find teh entire ordeal hilarity
Experience:
boys
Biography:
i like boys
Interests:
swf,boys,cars,football,
Wanna be gay

adam747

thats nice, I didnt even know how bad it was until I clicked on that link! I didnt know he changed my whole PROFILE!! What a jerk, and he says I AM gay, I beg to differ.

adam747

Originally Posted by snailheave
i find teh entire ordeal hilarity
Experience:
boys
Biography:
i like boys
Interests:
swf,boys,cars,football,
Wanna be gay
You may find it funny, but I dont. No offense, but ya need to grow up a bit there Snailheave.

T

tizzo

Adam, this happened to you so you of course are gonna take it more personally, but nobody here thinks your gay. Your "rep" hasn't been tarnished. I can understand why you'd be frustrated but really, it's not as big as you think. Try to have fun with it.
Don't stress it'll cause you to die younger. Snailheave will live forever!

K

kimc

Adam, Chalk it up to a life lesson. There's going to be alot more life lessons, so don't sweat the small stuff!!!
I'm glad I stumbled on this thread.... Now I know who you are...though I miss seeing Annie... Cheer up!!! :cheer:

celacanthr

Well..never much liked veitboi, he just did not like someone telling hime he was wrong.
Unlike I who alwys take adversity as a good way to discuss ideas...Oh! ---- it! I don't like to argue because everyone needs to understand to listen to me, and understand that I am right, and YOU are WRONG!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
UH! These cretans!
LOL JK

connor

i have seen the whole argument vietboio was very imature and rude adam did not one thing wrong

adam747

Originally Posted by Tizzo
Adam, this happened to you so you of course are gonna take it more personally, but nobody here thinks your gay. Your "rep" hasn't been tarnished. I can understand why you'd be frustrated but really, it's not as big as you think. Try to have fun with it.
Don't stress it'll cause you to die younger. Snailheave will live forever!

The fact that Snailheave will live forever SCARES ME!!
lol...I know no one here thinks I am gay (except Vietboi of course) but it just ticks me off that he would have the nerve to do something like that.

adam747

Originally Posted by kimC
Adam, Chalk it up to a life lesson. There's going to be alot more life lessons, so don't sweat the small stuff!!!
I'm glad I stumbled on this thread.... Now I know who you are...though I miss seeing Annie... Cheer up!!! :cheer:
You want Annie back?? I will put her back up!!

adam747

Originally Posted by connor
i have seen the whole argument vietboio was very imature and rude adam did not one thing wrong

Thanks!! I just hope the mods look at this, and dont delete it.