balck volitan

R

reeftheif

My volitain has fasted for two weeks before and there were no negative effects. Try feeding him small live ghost shrimp.

hammerhed7

3 days is no problem for a lion, in fact feeding them every 2-3 days is about right for them they can go a long time without eating, and sometimes go on hunger strikes. How big is your lion, what are you feeding him?

srfisher17

Your profile says you have a niger and a Huma in a 55 with the lion? This tank is way too small for these fish and the triggers are notorious for picking on lions. Just the lion will outgrow a 55 in a matter of months. This could be the source of your problem. Even if they are all very small, they grow quickly and even small triggers can attack the lions fins. IMO, these 3 fish just don't belong together. If you got the lion at a lfs; I'd suggest you try to return him and start thinking of a bigger tank for the triggers.
ps: are you really feeding your fish hamburger, or did I read it wrong?
ps2: Triggers and corals are a whole new problem.
Please don't think I'm being too critical; but if your profile is correct, you have gotten some very questionable (at best) advice and really need to do some serious research on what you want to keep.

srfisher17

I see you've listed everything for sale; so I'll lay off the comments--good luck! Hope to see you back in the hobby.