Black Tang Purchased

agjr

Hi everyone, I am new to the forums and I'm not sure ok if I advertise this? I purchased a black tang from a distributor in Hawaii for $460 and I specifically told him I am looking for a small black tang 2 to 3 inches at most. instead I got a 5 inch tang but it's pretty big all around. I have good photos.
I'd hate to ship it back to Hawaii so if anyone knows someone from NJ who is intrested I am willing to sell him cheaper than what I paid. I am just not into having bigger fish. I acclimated him and he is doing well.
I know the fish stores around here want $700 for a black tang and told me there pretty rare to get.
I live in Totowa NJ.
Thanks

salt210

Id ask you the same question. wish I could afford a rare fish like that. even if it was bigger than ordered I wouldnt try and sell it.

latinlord

I asked a friend who may be interested in it... he will probibly contact you or contact me to contact you if he wants it. Good luck... it is a great fish..

jackri

Nice fish... they may lock down this thread but sounds like you got a good deal... lfs wanted 700 for one.