Broomtail wrasse.

tuskfish06

Hi,
I am trying to locate a broomtail for either my 150 or 210, anyone have one for sale or know where i can locate one for my tank ?
I have a Harlequin tusk in my 150 , have the option of keeping them apart but if not as issue would like them in the same tank, has anyone lkept this combination before with or without issues? Aslo have a large Lunare wrasse. Thanks, Martin

btldreef

We can not post links to competitor sites, so you're not going to get much help on where to find one. Your best bet would be to call Saltwaterfish directly and see if they might be able to get one in for you. They're not a common fish at all, so you're going to have a tough time locating one, especially a healthy one.
I definitely don't recommend putting this fish in your 150, it's not going to be big enough, and even the 210 is pushing it to the limit with the size requirements that are really needed in order to keep this fish once it is full grown.

tuskfish06

Thanks for the response,
I will get one from somewhere , hoping someone had one that no longer had room , changing up the tank etc.
Had not thought about the conflict of where I was asking, I have looked for a while at the site without luck.
Cheers, Martin