Came along with some acans, what is it good or bad?

cranberry

I didn't spring for tracking... LOL. I was pissed at the kiosk. I used that automatic weigh thing... ya know, 24 hour mailing services??? Yaaaaa... the big ole thing ya throw the packages in doesn't unlock anymore until the post office opens? Excuse me? What's the point then? My husband had to take it to work with him, so there may be a delay. It should be there tomorrow at the latest. Hang on little Squatty!

star27624

Umm, hadn't heard of 24-hour mailing services, so I have no clue what you are referring to. Unfortunately out here in the sticks we is simple folks, ain't got them fancy city doo-dads.
Squatty is hanging in there. Even if the stuff you are sending is still MIA, I will send him to you Monday. He needs to be in is forever home.

cranberry

It seems it will be there Saturday per husband who forgot to take it out of the fridge and put it in the outgoing mail at work.
I felt like an idiot at the postoffice trying to open the thing where you throw the packages. I was hanging on the bar like a monkey trying to pull it down and then I was jumping on it like a cartoon. Then I went out to the one outside thinking that one was full and did the same thing. Went back inside and tried reading the instructions... tried a few more things while everyone was looking at me. It's a very loud container. I then pounded on the door to the inside and cried through the door crack "Why have the service if I have nowhere to put the package". Then as I was driving out of the lot I spotted a letter drop off. Tried to press the box into the slot... no go. I would actually like to see the video of that.... Chick running around at day break in scrubs trying to fit a box in varies places, flipping off the post office and screaming profanities.

star27624

Originally Posted by Cranberry
http:///forum/post/3043704
It seems it will be there Saturday per husband who forgot to take it out of the fridge and put it in the outgoing mail at work.
I felt like an idiot at the postoffice trying to open the thing where you throw the packages. I was hanging on the bar like a monkey trying to pull it down and then I was jumping on it like a cartoon. Then I went out to the one outside thinking that one was full and did the same thing. Went back inside and tried reading the instructions... tried a few more things while everyone was looking at me. It's a very loud container. I then pounded on the door to the inside and cried through the door crack "Why have the service if I have nowhere to put the package". Then as I was driving out of the lot I spotted a letter drop off. Tried to press the box into the slot... no go. I would actually like to see the video of that.... Chick running around at day break in scrubs trying to fit a box in varies places, flipping off the post office and screaming profanities.

Too funny. But I would be the same way. 24 hours means 24 hours!!!!
I told off a manager at a supercenter years ago that told me I couldn't shop in the garden center at 4am when I got off from work. The main reason was because they had just waxed the floors between where I was at and he entrance to the garden center. It wasn't pretty. However, I got to get the stuff I needed from the garden center!!!!

star27624

He is still here. The shipping place was being a pita last week. They weren't sure that the package would get there by Saturday, mind you this was Tuesday and I was asking for overnight or 2nd delivery. I am going to try again before work tonight to send him on his way.