Came along with some acans, what is it good or bad?

cranberry

Mr squatty is happily sitting on an algae sheet munching away. I'm sure he's probably an omnivore so I'm thawing out some krill as well. Ms Star sent him via overnight shipping! He was a very expensive little hitchhiker for her!
Pictures will come tomorrow.

meowzer

Originally Posted by Cranberry
http:///forum/post/3052005
Mr squatty is happily sitting on an algae sheet munching away. I'm sure he's probably an omnivore so I'm thawing out some krill as well. Ms Star sent him via overnight shipping! He was a very expensive little hitchhiker for her!
Pictures will come tomorrow.
...can't wait to see the pics....I just can't belive Squatty made it after all this time...what an amazing......hmmm....what exactly is Squatty anyway

meowzer

Cranberry I like your new avatar....is that one of your scorps?
How long before we gets pics of Squatty?

cranberry

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3053595
Cranberry I like your new avatar....is that one of your scorps?
How long before we gets pics of Squatty?
That's the baby D. barberi about to attack his mysis. He is just the cutest thing.
There should be pictures tomorrow. He is a strong squatty and I'm being extra careful.

star27624

Holy Cow! I had him in a floating breeder box in my tank after the failed mailing attempt the week before. So the water I shipped him in was my tank water which I just checked (refrac) and my salinity is 1.027.

star27624

Definitely weird. I double checked, checked calibration, and even dug out the glass hydrometer just to see what it had to say. still at 1.027

Just glad to know he is doing well despite the weird salinity.
Keep me posted on how he is doing.

cranberry

Sorry...one more day. I just got off work and the lighting won't be right when I get up.
I can't wait for the pics too so I can really see what he looks like. Hard to see with the n.aked eye.

cranberry

not until Mr. Sandman visits. Actually, there's no sun today... that's weird. There's always sun. I think the end of the world is coming.