Can anyone answer this question???

penske38

I have many fish: Sohal Tang, 2 Fox face fish, Powder blue tang, Regal Tang, Emperor Angelfish,

[hr]
Triggerfish and a few more. This is my problem. My Chocolate Tang or Mimic Tang and Powder Brown Tang both have a small white lession on their face. It has been there for some time (more than a year) and I don't think it's anything serious. I'm just curious as to what it could be and how I might rid them of it. There's no swelling or infection there, just wanna know how I might get rid of it.
They currently eat New Life Spectrum food exclusively which has everything they need in it, so I don't think it's even a nutritional deficiency. They are the only two in the tank that are affected. Can anyone help with this???

meowzer

Do you have a picture? What size tank?
If you don't mind me asking....after a year why are you concerned now?
Spectrum are pellets..right? they really need better foods.....frozen, and algaes

penske38

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3219664
Do you have a picture? What size tank?
If you don't mind me asking....after a year why are you concerned now?
Spectrum are pellets..right? they really need better foods.....frozen, and algaes
I guess after a year, I'm concerned that's all.
I would like to place pictures on here, I just haven't figured it out yet. Don't like the photo bucket thing.
I've been using New Life Spectrum exclusively for two years with all my fish. I have had absolutely no problems at all. All my fish are flourishing (colors, growth rate, no ich/disease). My tank has relatively no nitrates because I only feed them pellets, which they gooble up quickly. In other words, it's working for me.