Clown Trigger & Emp Angel with Ich

rolling_g

What do you guys think both my Clown Trigger and Emp. have Ich should I put them both in Hypo in my 29 gal. QT tank ? They where both in my 210 gal tank . The emp is the fish that was new .

my way

I think I see where Lion is going here, if they are large fish you might have more of a problem putting 2 such aggresive fish in a tank that small. you could have a real brawl with these 2 in such a small tank. From past experience neither of these 2 will back down in a fight.

rolling_g

does this look normal to you guys and girls ? The Emp shows no signs of ich right now , but the Clown trigger has a white color to his skin unlike ich white spots . It's hard to see but heres a pic its long and white not like salt shape . Is this normal when in hypo ? Water is at 1.009 , 0 ammonia and no2 , no3 10 , ph 8.0

beth

Administrator
Staff member
All fish exposed to ich must be treated. How many fish do you have?

rolling_g

I have 10 fish in the main tank . The Emp was the last fish I put in and both the Emp and the Clown are in QT . I did QT the Emp before I put him in the main tank , no other fish show signs of ich and its over 2 weeks now . Beth when you said real garlic you use? how do you feed the fish real garlic ?