Clownfish Parasite - Need Help

mikeo5422

I have no experience with fish disease or parasites. My fish have always been fairly healthy and free of these sort of things. I just setup a new tank and I noticed that my clown fish has a parasite on his fin. Can anyone ID this and recommend a treatment? I have no idea what to do other than a freshwater dip. I would like to know what critter I am working with so I can take additional preventative actions if necessary. It was suggested that it is an isopod but it doesn’t seem to have that shell. It has a soft body, what appear to be eyes in the front, and a fork like tail. The fish is acting noticeably different in that he’s relatively sedative. It’s definitely irritating him.

mikeo5422

Made a little operating table for the clown and pried it off with a test kit card. It was trying to crawl around after I removed it. All seems to be well. Exposure to the parasite couldnt have been too long so I am hoping for the best. Any ideas on what this sucker is?

btldreef

I almost want to say it's Flukes. I really don't know much about them, but I know they're not so great.