Colorful survivor fish needed hehe

I am looking for a final small to medium fish I can put in my 65 aggressive reef tank with a niger trigger, a spotfin lion, a blenny and a mandarin. I would like an open water swimmer which is bright since the tank is kinda dark, and quick or odd bodied to avoid the lion. Any ideas anyone? there is about 100pounds of LR and a 20 gallon fuge for pods and macro. Any ideas would be nice. Trying to avoid a lined wrasse though.

fishy88

there are not many small fish you can keep with a lion. how about a dwarf angel. how old is you tank? btw your blenny and mandarin might be eaten by the lion.

lion is tiny by comparisson, couldnt fit either. Plus they have been together 2 weeks now with no issues. I had a Coral Beauty, I traded it in for the lion because it never swam out in the open except to grab food and was hostile to all the other fish in the tank besides the blenny.

I

irenicus

I have a huge Snow Flake Eel and he doesn't go after Snails or Hermits. They are crustatean eaters however so this could be an exception. I know they'll eat shimp and regular crabs. You'll probably be safe with snails and hermits