Compatibility?

fenrir

I learned the hard way that caribean pistol shrimps will kill your
3 year old skunk cleaner shrimp...

fenrir

I also have a mated pair of tiger pistol shrimp that were in my 3 gallon pico. After my pair of caribean pistols killed my Bicolor Blenny it was the last straw. I switched the pairs and now have my tigers in my main tank and my caribs are by them selves in my 3 gallon. If they are tiger pistols than they are pretty small. Mine are less than inch long each and are pretty tollerant of everybody except a passing hermit time to time, but they are so small they can't do anything. So I would think your tigers would be fine with anything, atleast I haven't had any issues with them.

premilove

ohh ok. so i am def going to get a sally lightfoot crab..is it posible to get a pair of harlequins as well? or is this too much for my tank/bad idea bc of compatibility?

fenrir

Sally Light foot Crabs are cool but unfortuantly they get big enough where if they get the oppurtnity they will eat small fish. Harlrquins are also pretty cool but only eat a certain star fish, so you have to be pretty dedicated. Also how big is your tank?

joe____17

Not certain starfish i think just starfish. Someone has a pair on the boards that they feed chololate chip stars to.

premilove

whoops i should have mentioned that earlier.. its a 28 gal jbj nc..
livestock is
1 picasso
goby pistol shrimp
zoas, xenia, acans, monti..

pezenfuego

Originally Posted by Fenrir
http:///forum/post/3004821
I learned the hard way that caribean pistol shrimps will kill your
3 year old skunk cleaner shrimp...
Oh yeah. I'm getting rid of mine this weekend. I learned that they also like to munch on snails...and oddly enough bubble algae.