Congrats!!

fshhub

welcome aboard ryebread!!
looks like they decided invite you to moderate here, IMO good choice

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to see you join the Shark Tank! Can't think of anyone else who'd I want moding this forum.
Congrads!

sammystingray

I seriously can't think of another guy who would be better for the job. After many many camera and photography posts asking for his help, and his willingness to answer each and every one......I couldn't even imagine anyone else getting the job. Nice work Ryebread, and I hope you enjoy moderating the board with us.:)

Hey Rye, you can send that financial kick back to me any time. :D It appears that the powers out there agree that you are indeed the "photo dude" !!! Congrats and I pray that you will be able to sleep between all the "? for Ryebread" posts !!!

wrassecal

HEHEHE You thought we asked you a lot of camera questions before, you ain't seen nothing yet......congrats:D

nm reef

Bet ya'all didn't know we get a huge fee for each question addressed specifically to a "moderator"....so ask away and make Ryebread a rich man!!!;)
Great choice from the membership to moderate the "Photography" forum...best of luck Rye.:cool:

N

newreefers

Congratulations Rye, sorry I guess it's MR Rye now. :D
How do you anticipate telling the wife to be that you now have to spend even MORE time on the computer?? :eek:

ophiura

Welcome RYE!! Couldn't have been a better choice!! And keep those fantastic pics coming!!!!! (along with the beer and cameras for the other sharks, as mentioned elsewhere ;) )
Now you guys, take it easy on Ryebread for awhile. Don't make him delete, edit, move, etc too many posts right away. It takes some time to work up to it, so play nice for awhile! :D

Congratulations Rye!!!!! Nobody better for this job! Your camera skills and sense of humor will continue to serve you well with your new "mod job"! I'll look forward to many excellent pics and maybe even some help with my(somewhat) new Nikon CoolPix 4500 which I still don't know how to use!
How about a "picture of the week"?

overanalyzer

welcome and congrats .... how about a celebratory string of pictures you have not shared with us in the past????