corals for my clown

feixjai

what kind of coral can i get for my GSM to host? i really want an anemone but i dont have the kind of lighting for them. i have 2x36watts or the stock lighting (whatever that is) on the 24 gallon nanocube.

natep206

:jumping: frog spwan all the way!!!!! :jumping:
u can get a hammer and it will host that but it has a worse sting and imo looks worse too :thinking:
nate

feixjai

i have both the hammer and frogspawn coral. in my tank and my maroon is never near it. it doesnt even take a look at it. he only stays at the corner of the tank swimming around and coming up when there is food.

bigpete

ive seen alot of GSM's hosting xenia! i know but my LFS has two different GSM clowns in xenia. try the picture method, should work for a GSM. worked for my true perc and he hosts my frogspawn. good luck

feixjai

thanks for your replies i will definately dry xenias again. lat time i had xenias and they all died for no reason. my water parameters were all good. btw what is the picture method? i have never heard of this before. and what are you suppose to do?

jakebtc

put a picture of a clown hosting in a anemone or other coral on your tank for him to get an idea of what to do lol