do not call list

deejeff442

apparently this list which i am on dont work.
i had a call today from a so called medical center which specializes in side affects from (woman part) va++nal mesh implant.lol really i cant hear my own voice but pretty sure i dont sound like a woman.especially when she kept calling me sir when i kept saying they are ambulance chasers.
also keep getting calls from a 804 area code number.i call it back and it says the number is not in working order yet its on my caller id.our gov't is so useless.protect the lazy and useless but us who pay $200+ in cell phone bills keep getting losers trying to sell their junk.i wish i grew up in the 50's

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of vaginal mesh, I heard a commercial on the radio today where a plastic surgery center was advertising various cosmetic procedures, including a vaginal tuck! I could not contain my laughter!!

snakeblitz33

My dad (and I kinda) own and run a shop... and we get all kinds of crazy calls that waste a lot of time. We are also on a do not call list. We answer every single call and ask them politely to put us on the do not call list and tell them if they call us back, we will sue them. Generally, it works.

darthtang aw

If you grew up in the fifties you would have to deal with door to door salesmen.
Darth (dont answer numbers i dont know) Tang

deejeff442

problem is.my cell is my business #.we have alot of people moving here from out of state that keep their out of state numbers .so i cant look at the area code and tell

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtang AW http:///t/395745/do-not-call-list#post_3524131
If you grew up in the fifties you would have to deal with door to door salesmen.
Darth (dont answer numbers i dont know) Tang
There are still sales people who bug you at home; kids selling stuff for school, people who come around in trucks selling meat. The worst is religious people who come trying to save you. Frankly, unless I am expecting someone to visit, I don't answer the door. Period. I gave up land line yrs ago because of the harassing phone calls. When I got a security system, I installed a line just for that and got continuous fax attempts to sell. Finally went wireless with the security system and will never again have a land line.

deejeff442

i havnt had a land line for probably 5 years.luckily my house is 500 feet from the road so nobody is knocking.plus my 180 lb mastiff tends to scare people off.