Does anyone have any sharks 4 sale??

shrimpfishy

Does anyone have any sharks for sale? I really want to buy a bamboo or
epaullette. I am located in N.Y, But if you are willing to ship that would be great! Please post a pic. of the shark you want to sell. or e-mail me at
f50bp@aol.com

cincyreefer

How big of a tank do you have? I have two epaulettes that I could ship and might be able to get you a large bamboo.

shrimpfishy

I am very intersted in the epaullette sharks! How big is he is he eating and how much are you selling him for? are they a pair or of opposite --- because if they are I would really wan't to breed them!

cincyreefer

I'll try and get a picture tomorrow. Yes, they eat great, have had them we over 5 months now. They are decent size, probably around a foot or so. Price... I'll have to find out how much shipping would be. What size tank do you have and what else will be in there? Me email is Saltyboy21@yahoo.com

cincyreefer

No... they are actually quite a bit bigger than a foot now that I really looked at them. I have to find a syro and bag large enough, and find out how much it would weigh with water in it before i would know the shipping cost. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

cincyreefer

derrikd- No, unfortunately we don't right now. They aren't all that uncommon, especially for the smaller ones so it might be easier for you if you look around your area a little more. Otherwise, I can get them in rather easily if you are still interested. Just let me know.

robchuck

-sorry to hijack-
derrik, if you haven't been there yet, you might want to check with Aquatica in Tinley Park. I went to check it out last Saturday, and they had a few smaller sharks in their regular stock tanks (I glanced quickly, but I remember seeing two Epaulettes and a Leopard maybe??), along with a few Bonnetheads in their shark pond.