down size turtle tank

deejeff442

well i am moving and need to down size my 250 tak for a few months. i have a 75 sump but i gave my wife my 90 and want to put her turtles in the 75 and use the 90.can i just scrub it with bleach?

florida joe

Yes buddy just give it a real good rinse when you are done I would also mix up some water in a bucket with a product that neutralizes chlorine and use a sponge to wash down the inside just to be safe by the way how has it been going

deejeff442

stresssss.building a house slow .bought a 34 foot rv to live in while i finish the house.also built a 20 by 20 gararge thats almost done .then move out of this rental.but getting there.all will be good by xmass.luckily i only have 4 small fish and some corals to deal with.thanks for asking

florida joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejeff442 http:///t/393301/down-size-turtle-tank#post_3497991
stresssss.building a house slow .bought a 34 foot rv to live in while i finish the house.also built a 20 by 20 gararge thats almost done .then move out of this rental.but getting there.all will be good by xmass.luckily i only have 4 small fish and some corals to deal with.thanks for asking
Hang in there a home of your own will make it all worth while