elegance coral does not look so good...

cyn

Ok, I managed to catch the rogue bi color angel and return it. But not before it shredded about 2/3 of my elegance coral. Now, the parts that the fish attacked are dying and an am afraid I will loose the whole coral! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to save this coral? The 1/3 that was not damaged does still open, but not fully. My open brain was also a victim but looks like it is trying to recover. Any suggestions are more than welcome!
Thanks!
cyn

mal

If there is no sign of infection, I would not suggest dipping it. This will stress it out further, and do nothing positive if there is no infection. Feed it as much as it will take, as often as it will take it, you may want to enrich the food with zoe or something similar. Try not to move it around, and see if it recovers. If it begins to obviously deteriorate, I would remove it to prevent throwing off water chem.

cyn

Today it looks even worse. Large chunks falling off so I am removing it. :( I am so dissapointed! Before I added the angel, it was doing very well. It is coming out of the tank this am.
Thanks to you both for the replies.
Cyn :(