Euroreef sump overflow drygoods in San Jose, CA

derrickt

If any of my prices are at retail prices, please notify me as I did not have time to research the latest prices. If I do not find local buyers, I will ship it afterwards. I am available during the weekends or after 8:30pm weekdays and after 3pm Fridays, however, my schedule does change.
Priority will be given to local people who email me their contact numbers first. Please do not email me only with an "I am interested" sentence. I would like your name, phone number and location. Do not post here.
Euroreef 6-2 with sedra 5000 pump. There are cracks on the inside of the neck but not on the outside. I have had no problems with it--no leaks whatsoever. 300 dollars locals only
3/5 full B-ionic 2 parts 1 gallon (trade for any colorful frags or 10 bucks) locals only
Large transparent plastic 4" diameter tube 3ft high (green one; used to be a skimmer)_I'm thinking this can be made into a DIY Kalk reactor 20 dollars locals
Small air-stone skimmer (blue one; just skimmer only and missing top cap; I just placed plastic lid over it) 10 dollars locals
Mag 12 pump (like new) 65 dollars locals
4 ft" long acrylic sump with drilled 3/4" holes. It is 13 inches high and 12 inches from front to back. Old looking with calcium deposits but works great (needs some female 2-3 PVC caps from OSH to seal; no more than 4 dollars). 20 dollars locals
Old 3/4" overflow with tube 20 dollars locals
About 60lbs of sand with 1mm grain mix with aragonite smaller grain. Might be still alive? trade for frags or free to students locals
Large pieces of base rocks that was in my old 150 tank. These are very large in volume and funky looking. It has beneficial bacteria on it, but nothing like live fiji rocks. 75 cents/pound locals
80lbs of white live Southdown sand (still in my old tank) 20 dollars or trade for colorful frags locals
Lifereef 2nd stage for calcium reactor (size of 2liter bottle; I keep media) 50 dollars locals
Nutramatic automatic digital feeder 20 dollars add 4 for shipping
Natural wave maker strip 20 dollars add 4 for shipping (not sure if 3rd outlet works but will deduct 10 dollars if it doesn't)
Wetdry filter with neatly tucked 3 gallons of bioballs and overflow 70 dollars. Has a line- crack in it but I sealed with no problems. Does not leak. This will handle 75 gallon moderately stock fish only tank. You need your return pump/piping
70 dollars locals
Book of Coral Propagation by Anthony Calfo version 1 volume 1 20 dollars add 4 to ship.
T5: 5500K (2) new and (2) used Free to students or trade for any frags.
48" Corallife actinic (3 months usage) trade for any frags or free to students
Osciwave wavemaker: http://www.***********.com/a_wm_osciwave.asp?CartId= This is practically new with only 1 week of usage. However, there is a crack on the mount from overtightening the screw but I super-glued it back: 50 dollars shipped or trade for Red Sea Wavemaster pro with 25 cash from me.