EVERYBODY changing avatars, I don't know who's who anymore!

grumpygils

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
LOL
Why the need? Is change good?
I think yours is getting outdated! Ha Ha! Just kidding as I am a sixers fan.
Mc

groupergenius

Actually mine is the avatar I have had and wanted to use as my original, but it wouldn't work before. I might change back, but I have had some positive feedback so far on this one.

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
Actually mine is the avatar I have had and wanted to use as my original, but it wouldn't work before. I might change back, but I have had some positive feedback so far on this one.

Just about ANYTHING with Mila is good, except when she looks like "RAGETY ANN" Try to get something from her coming out of the carbon freezing chamber from RESIDENT EVIL, that would be better.. lol

groupergenius

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
Just about ANYTHING with Mila is good, except when she looks like "RAGETY ANN" Try to get something from her coming out of the carbon freezing chamber from RESIDENT EVIL, that would be better.. lol

Now your trying to get me banned.

nano reefer

just changed mine....
i am really diggin all these new Avatars. Not only are they great ideas, but they are hilarious.

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by alix2.0
i liked my old ones better than this one but people kept telling me they were too weird.

i hate to break it to you but maralyn manson IS wierd...

ric maniac

i liked my old ones better than this one but people kept telling me they were too weird.

dont listen to em! im sure ill be hearing that in a bit. but i like the one you have now.

wangotango

I really didn't have a problem with your old one, but I think the new one is a bit of an improvement.
I just broke down and changed mine today too
It's a pic of Top Thrill Dragster from outside our hotel room at Cedar Point. I figured the ray from the GA had been up there long enough.
-Justin

triga22

I changed mine becuase baseball season has been over. So i put me on a rollercoaster my other hobby.

juice_1080

Mine disappeared one day. Why would this happen? It was just me standing next to someone doing a kegstand....you couldn't even tell though. It just looked like someone propped up wierd next to me.

triga22

Originally Posted by juice_1080
Mine disappeared one day. Why would this happen? It was just me standing next to someone doing a kegstand....you couldn't even tell though. It just looked like someone propped up wierd next to me.
Sounds...Fishey. Haha get it fishey....
OMG I need help