Everyone!!!what State And Town Are You In?

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by misfit
I dont know how you deal with those people, they really DO think that way!!!

The O'l tried and true GO {explicit language} your self, or drop the “C bomb”. Women lose their minds when you drop that on their lap, mean and vial, I know but they get out of my way and leave me alone. That’s all I want.

demartini

Originally Posted by hummel
Sinking Spring, PA just outside Reading.
Demartini, Have you been to Half Moon Bay area? I had a great uncle that lived there. We did a little sight seeing while we were in Cali. Nice area @ San Fran. but don't think I could call it home.
hey yeah that's in my county...San Mateo county.I go there quite often its only about 10 minutes away. Really nice..but the weather is always cold and foggy...i wouldn't want to live there. the ocean is breath taking though.Half Moon bay has the nicest views. have you been to monterra? the beach next to the out rigger restaurant (just an empty building now) is really nice...always tons of surfers there because the waves get huuuuuge. Maybe you went to the Moss beach distillery! its haunted! hehe... yeah San Francisco is different! lol its like its own little world. i live in San Mateo, its more of suburb...EXTREMELY expensive, but its home for me. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

philgmiami

Originally Posted by ruaround
why does your location say Miami???
:thinking: :notsure:
i usto live there and its a nickname now

philgmiami

Originally Posted by whitey_028
Go tampa GO!!! Port Richey here chiming in and with so many of us in Tampa area we should set up a reef club that exchanges frags and such!!!!!!!
yea, thats why i started this thead :joy: ..contact me at philgmiami2003@yahoo.com

clown boy

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
sacramento cali

I wish I would of known about you 6 months ago. I moved from Loomis, California (30 minutes east on I-80) very recently!
I now live in Spring Branch, Texas (About 30 minutes North up 281 from San Antonio).

petieaztec

phil you should contact speg he is from florida and last time i checked he was looking for someone to cruise the town with. i forget his email but im sure he still frequents now and then.

ruaround

Originally Posted by philgmiami
i usto live there and its a nickname now

right on... but its your profile location i was refering to... no biggy though...
GO BUCS!!!

drew2005

Originally Posted by sharkbait9
:hilarious try marlboro NJ. This town is the breeding ground for "my s%$t don't stink" people, but its home.
I have a friend in Marlboro. He moved there about 2 years ago from Brooklyn. Fairly new development. Nice area. Big house.

sleasia

I'm a poser... my address is princeton, but its really s. brunswick, s. brunswick schools, s. brunswick taxes....
so I always say I live in the fake princeton.