eye candy (image intense)

hagfish

25 - full tank shot tonight (not a very good pic because I couldn't get the colors to show up well for some reason)

bronco300

looking great hag!!love the cleaner...haha.....if you ever want to run some corals by me i'd be ok with that

Luke

zsalinas

Hagfish, beautiful pictures. What type of goby is that in pictures 10 and 11 to the left of your cleaner shrimp? thanks

hagfish

Originally Posted by Zsalinas
Hagfish, beautiful pictures. What type of goby is that in pictures 10 and 11 to the left of your cleaner shrimp? thanks
That's actually a bicolor blenny.
That shrimp seemed to be quite a ham last night. He ended up in all kinds of pictures on accident. And he was even still enough for them to come out good.

mimzy

number 15 is an AMAZING shot. Like... AMAZING. :jumping:
they're all great, but 15 is a real winner!

hagfish

Originally Posted by Mimzy
number 15 is an AMAZING shot. Like... AMAZING. :jumping:
they're all great, but 15 is a real winner!
Thanks! I love taking pictures of ricordia. The little bubbles look so interesting in macro shots.

robpsca

HAG!
ya know sometimes you come across a pic and it just speaks to you. i mean really hits your heart as pur beauty!
just saw your post and viewed # 15 and # 20
gotta be honest. they brought tears to my eyes. the clairty of, color, texture and depth are absolutely incredible
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your pics.
A++++++++
Rob and Marc

hagfish

Originally Posted by robPSca
HAG!
ya know sometimes you come across a pic and it just speaks to you. i mean really hits your heart as pur beauty!
just saw your post and viewed # 15 and # 20
gotta be honest. they brought tears to my eyes. the clairty of, color, texture and depth are absolutely incredible
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your pics.
A++++++++
Rob and Marc
Wow! You're WAY too kind. Thank you!!! :joy:
People seem to like #15 the most that I've asked. I can't choose a favorite, just like I can't choose a favorite fish or coral in my tank. That's why it takes me forever to decide what to buy at the LFS! I do like #11 a lot though. The zoo's in #20 are very photogenic for some reason. I've got more good pics of those than anything else probably.

robpsca

Originally Posted by hagfish
Wow! You're WAY too kind. Thank you!!! :joy:
People seem to like #15 the most that I've asked. I can't choose a favorite, just like I can't choose a favorite fish or coral in my tank. That's why it takes me forever to decide what to buy at the LFS! I do like #11 a lot though. The zoo's in #20 are very photogenic for some reason. I've got more good pics of those than anything else probably.
GRIN. with this hobby. how can anyone have a fav? LOL my fav is everyting "inside" our tank mushy? lol Yeah! but even the sand is beautiful to me
BTW what kinda camera do you have? i want one!!!