FAKE PHOTOS! Copyright Violations! BEWARE of this user

elitephoto

FishyFrenzy! He has been caught using numerous photos that are not owned by him! This is a serious crime! Not to mention is real messed up to do on this site! He should be pulled from this contest!

jonthefishguy

You know i have got to say, it doesnt surprise me that this has happend. I think with soo many people posting pics to win money, there is going to be some people that pawn pics as their own. People are not honest. There is a little crooked in everyone. However, someone did get busted.....haha thats too funny. If this is not his picture, which I seriously doubt after all, it mentions nothing about him and the website is about NEW GUINEA and doing some picture comparison, this would be the second time he has been dishonest. The first would be the whole order with some of us buying items which his son apparently lied about and attempted to take our money and run.....and now this.

elitephoto

yeah this guy is a con. He has posted numerous photos that have been proven to not be his. some from the UK and new guinea. this guys from...arkansas? come on! All that BS over 20 bucks? yeah and then the BS about his son...get real. I say BAN this clown!

jonthefishguy

Its also going to be pretty interesting when SFW has to change the pic later on down the road when someone comes forward and says that the picture that is being used is their own and is copyrighted and no royalties have been paid for the use of it. Chalk it up a loss when it happens I suppose. Not to mention that the winner will still have his winnings.