Favorite sayings or movie lines

petjunkie

"You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, shark's in the water...our shark" ---Jaws
"What's a christmasgram? I want one!"---Elf
Holds up toe.."Is this your friend?..."He seemed taller" ---Lake Placid
"A pound of flesh tis mine!"

dual45s

"You found me beautiful once."
"Yeah, but you got real ugly baby."
"Thiiiis, is my BOOM stick."
(Army of Darkness)
"But what do I care, I got a growth on my p*cker."
(Bubba Ho-tep)
"Yippie-ki-yay motherf*cker."
(Die Hard)

poniegirl

"Coach, how do you feel about your teams execution today?"-Reporter, Tampa Tribune
"I'm all for it!" Coach John McCay, Buccaneers

sharkbait9

Hey Wang, what’s with all the pictures? I think this place is restricted, so tell them your Jewish, ok, great.
Oh, I bet you get a free bowl of soup with this hat.

macjmc

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... The part of the story I didnt like was the little boy gave up lookin for the dog after an hour! he didnt put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited.. The kid's gotta think, you got a pet.. you got a responsibility. If your dog gets lost, you dont look for an hour and then call it quits, you get your

[hr]
out there and you find that f%^$*@& dog!
Even with the profanity VERY VERY FUNNY!
Billy Madison

emmitt2

Great if you are married
Party scene in Old School
"I told my wife i wouldnt drink tonight, besides ive got a big day tomorrow" Frank
"big day? doing what??" stoner kid
"well, ummm, actually a pretty nice little saturday! We're gonna go to Home Depot, yeah buy some wallpaper maybe get some flooring... stuff like that... maybe Bed Bath and Beyond. I dont know.. I dont know if we'll have enough time!" Frank

tx reef

Originally Posted by emmitt2
Great if you are married
Party scene in Old School
"I told my wife i wouldnt drink tonight, besides ive got a big day tomorrow" Frank
"big day? doing what??" stoner kid
"well, ummm, actually a pretty nice little saturday! We're gonna go to Home Depot, yeah buy some wallpaper maybe get some flooring... stuff like that... maybe Bed Bath and Beyond. I dont know.. I dont know if we'll have enough time!" Frank

I love that movie.
Reminds me a little of myself.......... :thinking:
Frank the tank! Frank the tank! Frank the tank! Frank the tank!

cartman101

Originally Posted by MACJMC
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... The part of the story I didnt like was the little boy gave up lookin for the dog after an hour! he didnt put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited.. The kid's gotta think, you got a pet.. you got a responsibility. If your dog gets lost, you dont look for an hour and then call it quits, you get your

[hr]
out there and you find that f%^$*@& dog!
Even with the profanity VERY VERY FUNNY!
Billy Madison
:hilarious LOVE THAT MOVIE!!

triga22

HOLY CRAP!! - Peter Family Guy
I just say these for no reason Dont worry bout it its ok i took care of it

sepulatian

ok I got this little booklet entitled "101 of the world's funniest lines" I will share a few.
" If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried"
" Borrow money from a pessimist-they don't expect it back"
" Consciousness: that annoying time between naps"
" Eat right, Stay fit, Die anyway"
"The severity of the itch is universely proportional to the ability to reach it"
" The more people I meet, the more I like my dog"
They go on, enjoy!

nigerbang

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you....
Pulp Fiction

tx reef

Malachi Chapter 2 verse 3:
Behold, I will corrupt your seed and spread dung upon your faces....

nigerbang

Dont know if anyone on here has seen the movie The Boondock Saints, but here is a good one
"And Shepherds we shall be
For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."