Favorite Show

celacanthr

What is your favorite fictional t.v. show
Mine is either charmed, simpsons, futurama or family guy. I cant choose

f1shman

probably family guy. and then a whole bunch of reality shows, but those aren't fictional really.

celacanthr

no offense to anybody and dont take this as an offense but i really dont like reality tv show sorry i just dont like them

mimzy

House M.D. By a LONG shot.
and then CSI (the original - in Vegas)
and then Nip-tuck
and THEN Law & Order (close tie between the original and SVU)
I would also say Discovery Channel's Emergency Vets...but I havent had cable in 6 months...haven't seen it in a while...really miss it...

fishkiller

HOW CAN YOU WATCH THAT SHOW!?!! I'm a GUY and I can't watch it! Tears me apart...
Emeergency vets is horrible!!

clarkiiboi

I jumped on the boat for charmed 2 years ago (so did hubbie, he loves Allysa (sp), but who wouldn't). With all the repeats on 2 stations at 2 different times, I caught up on 6 years (I think) in about 6 months, LOL. Bummed its all repeats now on Sundays, if they even show it at all. I guess the season finale was with them outside the house (not as themselves) but hinting to Leo who they really are.
Other than that I like Yes, Dear, Everbody loves Raymond, and King of Queens. We can so relate.

michelle l

Oh, dude, Nip/Tuck. Yes, definetely Nip/Tuck. I haven't seen so much

[hr]
guy-tush since I was 21 and single.

After that, Rescue Me.

nyyankeees

I TiVo "King of Queens" everyday, that show cracks me up, especially Jerry Stiller as Aurthur, he's a freakin riot!!! :hilarious

bergamer

I hate law or legal TV, it is always so far from the truth!
and dont you get bored watching the same show just in different cities- like anything changes
except if they played csi maimi 5 nights a week people might get bored, so why not rename the stupid show to csi alaska, then they can put it on a different night and people will watch the same bad storyline and bad acting multiple times a week.
that was my 2 cents worth
here is my 3 cents worth
ALL tv drama has B rated acting, TV actors need to learn that a pause do not create suspense. I realized this about 7 years ago watching ER where the actors would make strange pauses before everything they woudl say, " what color is that shirt.......................................(then in a thoughtful voice) it is ...........blue."
and all TV drama does this terrible acting for every scene!!
and finally, TV writers are terrbile, they need to make sure that every writer working at the moment changes careers.
otherwise I am stuck watching stupid mtv bc that is all my gf watches- otherwise I dont have a fav TV show

airforceb2

Doogie Howser MD and Howard Stern was it back in the day.
Now,
Deadliest Catch (too bad the race for crabbing is over now)
Nip Tuck
SVU
CSI

celacanthr

Good Eats!!!!!!! I completely forgot oh my gosh i love it!
but alot of people would classify that as a reality or nonfiction show so oh well
Clarkii boi do you think that they switched the actors? I don't think i could stomach that!

or do you think they are ending it?
or maybe they are just moving to a different city?
i liked prue the best because of her abilities.