Fearless

R

rcreations

A little update on my Clown Trigger. Fastest growing fish I ever owned, but that could be because he was so tiny when I got him. He's starting to change colors... forming the black pattern on top, getting more yellow around the tail, lost the white spots on his face and is getting the circle around the mouth.
No agression so far, although he's becoming very bold with the other fish, especially with the cleaner wrasse. I gotta say, this is a very fun fish to watch, very active and interesting, ALWAYS at the front of the tank.

R

rcreations

This is a funny picture too with my Niger who always gets into little fights with my queen angel and sargassum trigger. But nothing bad.

small triggers

I love triggers, my next will be the golden heart,, do you have a pic of that one? My clown never stays still for a pic but once he hit 4 inches he has slowed the growing way down, though my niger is still going,,,

R

rcreations

Not surprising. The meanest fish I ever had was a Powder Blue Tang. None of these other fish even come close to that one.

R

rcreations

Get one, you won't be sorry. They're fun to watch!
Like I was feeding an open clam and the clown trigger kept trying to block the other fish from eating it. At one point he layed down flat on the clam to cover it. lol, that totally confused my queen angel.

stoss

My LFS has about 4 clown triggers the size of a quarter. They are going for $35. I always wanted a clown, but I cant put anything that small in my tank. I have a very large lionfish and a 5" durgeon trigger that would most likely eat him.
Next to the durgeon trigger the clown is my favorite.

R

rcreations

Here's a FTS. The only one missing from the picture is the niger trigger. He must have been behind the rocks.

crypt keeper

Im gonna get my qt back up and running. Im gonna grab a CT and a queen angel. screw it. Im jealous and I must have them

R

rcreations

Queen angel when I first got her. (6/14/08) Grew really fast!

crypt keeper

Originally Posted by latinlord
http:///forum/post/3127157
your sooo impulsive Crypt keeper! lol

LOL. Not as bad as it looks. Most people would just go grab them and place in the tank. I need both of them very small and Hopefully the queen bi color and emp get along.

U

usirchchris

Originally Posted by crypt keeper
http:///forum/post/3127149
Im gonna get my qt back up and running. Im gonna grab a CT and a queen angel. screw it. Im jealous and I must have them

Great looking CT RCreations