First Corals & Updated Pics (pics fixed)

oneflysi

**EDIT** monday morning and my PC don't seem to want to cooperate this morning. so here is a link to the album...sorry.
<a href="http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291825739" target="_blank">http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291825739</a>
well, i finally put in my first two corals late last week. geniopora and some yellow polyps. start with those two for a month or so to make sure they do ok, then i will move on to getting some others. here are a couple pics of them:

(not the best pic, but you get the idea)

here is a shot of a mushroom that came on one of my first peices of LR...notice how their are smaller ones popping up around it.

and cause i know how everyone likes to see pics, here are some misc i took:
full shot:

coraline growth on glass and PH:

here is a shot of one of my red legged hermits. i had some astrea snail shells in the tank that were unoccupied, and he took one of them over. he is also on top of another astrea snail in this pic:

another shot:

still alot more to come, just thought i would share the pics :)
-One
**EDIT** pics should be fixed?

oneflysi

yea, i don't know why...but this board doesn't allow me to link them from lycos anymore. i'm working on uploading them to another site. hang tight, and check back in about 5 minutes.
-One

oneflysi

yea, it is lycos. i was wrong above. yahoo, nah. i'll stick with imagestation.com or clubphoto.com ...but thanks!
i have over 600 pics in my lycos account...and only about 70 of them in my imagestation account. it will not be a fun task of transferring them over :(
-One

oneflysi

baron- uhh, yea imagestation has thumbnails. when you are in your album, or getting ready to enter it look at the top right. should see something that says "View", and the options to the right of that which say "Album" or "Index". if you choose index it lists them as thumbnails :)
i just don't like yahoo/geoshitties :D
-One

indy mike

great Pics. I got them off the link. I liked that little crab I hope he doesn't tear anything up. My tank is at the same point according to the pictures. I am ready to add my first corals but the halide part of my ballast went out so I held off until the new one arrives. I did put in some fish though. Good luck to you, I hope everything lives. Keep us updated

oneflysi

thanks! well, mine has been running since late december. so almost 5 full months. i just wanted to make sure everything was perfect before i started adding corals. the big factor was waiting for my halides...and then acclimating them. i installed them over a month ago, but acclimated their time on so i wouldn't get much of an algae outbreak.
so far, so good. as for the emerald, he is the small one. i have another one that is about as big as they get. i have never seen them get into anything they shouldn't, but i do keep an eye on them.
-One