First year anniversary

donkeykong

Tommorrow, August 31, is my one year anniversary :D . It is the weirdest feeling getting anniversary gifts. OK to the point, I had just given my old 20gl to a friend who is using for freshwater fish and frogs.
Since I would not take any money from him He went and bought me some new stuff for my tank. A Copperband Butterfly and a Coral banded Shrimp. Extremely cool fish I will do my best to keep him, I know they tend to be delicate. The shrimp has set-up post on the other side of my 80gl from my cleaner. If i see them fighting the coralbanded will have to go. Just tell my friend that he didnt make it...or something
Got some pictures up of the 2 on my site
http://www.geocities.com/selestinoca.../homepage.html
tell me what you think

Happy Aniversary, Happy Aniversary, Happy Aniversary,
Haaaaapy Aniversary!!!!!!!!
Myself and my wife have been married for 15 yrs. I hope you have the same great relationship with yours as I do with mine. She is my best friend, and soul mate.
Good luck to you and yours.
It's always good to get the presents for your tank.

karlas

if they are setting up on opposite sides of the tank you should be ok with 80 gal they can have there territory and there space but keep and eye on them. we have cleaners and blood shrimp and they even keep there space the bloods stay on the left half of the tank inside the rock where the cleaners stay on the right half most of the time. and neither one is an aggressive shrimp