fish cruelty

hello i was on youtube and i found this video and i feel so bad for these fish it just makes me so sad. also how many gallons would you guess that this tank is? i could not figure out how to make it a link but if you copy it from here and paste it on the youtube search bar it should work.
MY SALTFISH TANK

lol haha either am i we need to find someone who is!! lol this is just awful to watch and if im no mistaken the tank is only 1 month old!!!

salt life

if you turn the sound on and listen to the TV in the backround, sounds like its japanese or something and in alot of video/pictures of foriegn tanks, they are usually overstocked in little tanks. it's just how they do it.

vgl12

thats horrible!! im guessing around 20-40.
it said one month. wow. i feel so bad for those fish ( THAT NEED TO BE IN A 100 ATLEAST!!) man. that stinks.

salt life

Originally Posted by crypt keeper
http:///forum/post/3108994
$1000 in fish and no room too swim. I dont care how asian people do things. It doesnt even look good.
just sayin'. ALOT of people don't take care of fish and other animals properly, getting mad about a video doesn't do much except make you and the others mad about it.

not saying it's right and I don't agree with that video at all but not much we can do about it.

deejeff442

it says he is in hong kong.
looks like he has alot of money in fish in there i see a black tang.
goes to show all the tang police i see at least 3 or 4 tangs and they arent fighting.
if you can afford a black tang you can afford a bigger tank.

fishkid13

湯臣,藍仙及太后齊養(Tomson,Blue and Queen)
Copy that one.

ccampbell57

That is not a black tang...it is a scopas tang. He has a bunch of low $ fish in a tiny 30-40g tank...pretty sad.
He has a Venustus Angel which are iffy at best.

salt210

Originally Posted by ccampbell57
http:///forum/post/3109433
That is not a black tang...it is a scopas tang. He has a bunch of low $ fish in a tiny 30-40g tank...pretty sad.
He has a Venustus Angel which are iffy at best.
was that you that posted a comment?