Fish Supplements

kendon91

I was wondering which of the following is the better of the 3 Kent Marine products to supplementing the fish's diet. Marine C, Zoe, or Zoecon. And any feedback on your experiences with any of them. I have some Tangs that get fed algae sheets everyday and some mysis shrimp. I'm treating them for some sort of parasite, nothing quite like I've seen before and I just want to help boost their immune system. Just a side note, I'm not looking for help on curing the fish. Just feedback on the 3 different supplements I've listed! Thanks in advance.

meowzer

I use Selcon, Zoe, Zoecon, Vita-chem, Vitamarin C and Garlic
NOT all at once..LOL....I rotate ...My fish seem healthy :)
I do use the garlic daily though...
SOOOO the 3 you mentioned IMO are all good.....+ the others I mentioned are too....

kendon91

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3171490
I use Selcon, Zoe, Zoecon, Vita-chem, Vitamarin C and Garlic
NOT all at once..LOL....I rotate ...My fish seem healthy :)
I do use the garlic daily though...
SOOOO the 3 you mentioned IMO are all good.....+ the others I mentioned are too....
Ok, sounds good. But out of the 3 which one do you think is better? They all are just supplements right? There's really no benefit of one over the other? I guess my whole point is I don't want to have 20 bottles of fish vitamins lol.

pastor b.

I like Vita-chem, but its a very thick and rich formula, and also takes time to absorb into your fishes food, like Marine A. But it still works good. I also have used Zoe,which is a little bit watery ,but still does a good job. I like them both.

kendon91

Originally Posted by Pastor B.
http:///forum/post/3171641
I like Vita-chem, but its a very thick and rich formula, and also takes time to absorb into your fishes food, like Marine A. But it still works good. I also have used Zoe,which is a little bit watery ,but still does a good job. I like them both.
Who makes Vita-chem? And do you use it w/ frozen and also do you just drop it onto the piece of frozen before it's thawed or after?

sepulatian

I rotate Vitachem and Zoecon personally. Boyd makes Vitachem and Kent makes Zoecon. You add the vitamins to the food as it thaws in a seperate container. I use a sterilized top to a Vitamin water bottle myself.