fish survey

seasalt101

sounds good last year i was in rock springs wy. alot and was looking at some log bedroom furniture then i almost bought it but shortly afterwords was diagnosed with cancer i'm all better now though been in remission 4 months now
that wasn't by chance furniture you all made was it?

moorea2

Wow! I'm glad to hear you are better. We've been dealing with some similiar medical issues with a family member, but we just found out today he cant get treament because of another medical issue!
No I doubt it was out furniture. Most of what we build is to big to ship so it is local custom jobs. We have shipped some smaller pieces ordered off the website but to people not to stores. Here are some pics of our stuff. I know the bed is off topic, but it is a piece I designed and I am as proud of it as my fish tank stand which I designed as well.
I actually helped the guys build the stand and put as much sweat into it as they did.

seasalt101

that is a cool stand i was a cabinet maker oh 10 years back or so so i know the work you are talking about do you have a catalog?

moorea2

The last pic of the stand was taken before the hood had a coat of finish on it. It is actually only temporary as we are waiting the logs that will actually be used to dry. Dont want to drip sap into the tank!

seasalt101

i missed the bed that is way cool and kinda creepy too i'm going to show that to my gf see if she likes it i might want to talk some business with you

moorea2

Heres the website. http://www.ezrustics.com/index.html click on photo gallery for other beds.
From the other post I think I will add a Flashlight fish to my list!!! We can have more then one cant we. Looking for something that is interesting at night, but these fish seem to hard to find.

moorea2

Originally Posted by Konrade
Moorish idol, any shark or stingray, a HUGE emperor or queen angel, etc. etc.
Hey, with the exception of the morish idol that list looks very familiar!

you have good taste!

seasalt101

just got back from polyurethaning the floor that 150 will look sweet in there! some sanding in the morning and 1 more coat to go yeah