Fish....what to get???

fishphreak

I am in the process of upgrading from a 29 gallon tank to a 75 gallon reef. And I wanted to get some ideas for fish I might be able to keep.
1 black cap damsel (already have)
1 yellow tail blue damsel (already have)
1 domino damsel (already have)
a pair of false perculas
and a green mandarin (after the 75 has been up at least a year)
Do you think I would have room for another fish?
If so what would be some good choices?
I will also have about 100lbs of LR and as many corals as I possibly can in that size tank. I will also have a 29 gallon sump/fuge, a good skimmer, and probably switching from 2 maxi jet 400 ph to 2 SEIO M620 (620gph) phs. The pump for the overflow will be a Little Giant 3mdqx-sc (something like 960gph at 4 feet).
I am trying to plan ahead so I will have plenty of time to research the fish before buying anything.
Thanks so much,
Jessica

900dublr

Sure u can add a few more smaller fish or a larger one or two. You could add a pair of clowns, a goby, royal grammas, anything thats reef safe. Im planning getting a flame angel in a few weeks. They can nip corals though. G'luck

fishcrazy2

Um definately get a yellow tang no tank should go with having 1 of thoses unless your unable too If ever have any problems or u just want to talk about saltwater tanks I.M. me At spitfire1124:hilarious

arcm

the domino damsel might take over your tank though........that little guy is very territorial.

fishphreak

I hear that alot but mine aren't very aggressive. He is the largest in my tank and the biggest chicken but that may change as he gets older...he is only 1 now.
I used to have a false percula, scooter blenny, and a clown gobie and my damsels never bothered them. But that doesn't seem to be the norm.
Thanks for the input,
Jessica

fishcrazy2

YeLlOwTaNg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha