Food in FOWLR

fogger

I was wondering with all the food available for us to purchase, what does everyone use? And does anyone make their own? Thanks for any and all answers.

meowzer

I feed frozen, mysis, marine cuisine, emerald entree, brine w/spirulina, Primereef, angel food, bloodworms, cyclops, rotifiers.....daily (not all of them..I rotate)
I have thera+A pellets, formula 2 flakes and pellets that I feed a pinch maybe....once a week

aquaknight

Try to limit the krill, but mainly these, Scallops, P.E. Mysis, Angel formula (for my angels, d'uh
) and fresh littleneck clams. Bojangles Iced Tea optional

crypt keeper

Mysis, squid, mussels, pygmy angel forumla, angel formula, prime reef, spiriluna all frozen. Spiriluna flakes, Spectrum sinking pellets are my dry food that is quick on the run fix. I feed 3 times a day.

I feed enriched brine, plankton, clam, squid, krill, shrimp, mysis soaked in selcon real garlic, and zoe. feed omega one veggie flakes

cranberry

I go to the market or the pier and see what's there.
I add Beta Glucan if the portions are large enough to get it in there.

R

rcreations

I feed a variety... angel formula, emerald formula, squid, shrimp, silversides, clams, mussels, formula one frozen cubes, krill, plus I always have a sponge in the tank for my queen angel.

unleashed

due to the variety of species I feed the following
dry foods: spectrum marine pellets, spectrum thera+A pellets
veggie flakes(omega one)
frozen prepared:
herbivore foods: emerald entrese, formula 2
omnivore:formula one, formula reef,
carnivore: plankton,squid yum yums ,mysis shrimp,krill,
angel: angel formula,pygmy angel formula,
aggressive carnivores,such as my puffer and eel
squid, shrimp , scallops,flounder,silverslides,halibut,
I pellet/ flake 3-4 times daily
porc and eel get a meaty food daily
2- times per week I feed a mixture of frozen prepared foods
in combination to each food requirement for each fish to ensure they all get what they need