Found a great NEW book!

D

daniel411

Not sure if anyone here has heard of this book. It just recently came out. I picked it up, and am amazed! Definately worth a look at!
Reef Invertebrates: An Essential Guide to Selection, Care and Compatibilty
by Anthony Calfo, Robert Fenner
Found this quote on Amazon dotcom,
Rick Preuss, Preuss Pets, Michigan 2003
"This [book] fills the single biggest void in today's hobbyist's bookshelf."

overanalyzer

yeah I saw this book and as soon as I finish his other book I am going to look into this one!! I am loving reading his coral propogation book! Great sense of humor!!!

D

daniel411

I have Calfo's Coral Propagation book on order! After reading just the start of this book, I had to see what else they had. I got a kick out of how often they mix drinking and beer into the book!
Kipass, I'll look into that book. I've seen it around online, but haven't been able to thumb through a copy in person. Usually prefer to do that before I order a copy. Is there anything really new, or is it just a good resource/identification book?

balashark21

probably the best book for newbies i have ever seen is"the new marine aquarium step-by-step setup & stocking guide" by michael s. paletta. this book is sooo good for setting up an aquarium

nm reef

I have the new Calfo book and his "Coral Propagation" book...as well as "The Reef Aquarium Vols 1&2" by Delbeck/Sprung on my short list of books to get.
I curently have "The Conscientious Marine Aquarist" by Fenner..."Aquarium Corals" by Borneman..."Corals a Quick Reference Guide" by Sprung...but I'm always looking for new additions to my personal library!:cool:
Click the image for access to my website

nmreef@cox.net

scruz

Got it for Xmas(arrived in July due to some additions),only half way thru but so far some good info even if they tend to feel their way is best.Good text for anyone who likes to keep up on the latest(in they're opinion).I've read other books mentioned above and feel they all are contributing,whether you agree or not.Kinda like getting your mother-in law and your mom together and asking them how to raise your kids-you can guess the outcome.