free to a good home in sc

canman

I have about 60 lbs of live rock and 5 fish. A black trigger,niger,humahuma,pocadot damsel and a large maroon clown. Anyone interested just reply.

osborne

What part of SC you in. I can take all, just for the live rock. I have a 55, 90,46 and a 54 I might start up. Im in the spartanburg/greenville area. I would probably come far enough to keep fish alive.

fisherman2

hey, if osbourne doesnt get it where do you live im in columbia. ill take it thats exactly the kind of stuff im looking for!!

canman

I live in waterloo just outside of greenwood. Its about 45 mins from greenville and 2.5 hrs from columbia. I gave all the live rock away already but I have all 5 fish. The maroon clown is the biggest i've ever seen at least 4in and the black trigger is at least 7 or 8 in. I also have a nearly full bucket of salt,refractometer and a hob skimmer.

osborne

OK when is going to be a good day for me to come and do you think they will be ok in seperate buckets or I have big cooler. And i really need the salt and HOB and refrat. Thanks

canman

had someone e-mail me yesterday about 10:30 and he came and got everything. Thanks for the interest.