FS in York, PA - shipping ok

dweakl01

I have the following items for sale in York, PA. Local pickup is welcome in York or Lancaster at no charge. Shipping ok elsewhere. If interested, please e-mail me at darinweakley@hotmail.com
1. Aqua C Remora Pro Skimmer - $140 shipped - $125 local pick-up
2. Coralife 24" PC fixture (36w) - $50 shipped - $40 local pick-up
3. Marineland Sedona Stand (fits 20L or 29 g tanks) - $80 local pick-up only
4. 10g sump with glass baffles - $10 local pick-up only

dweakl01

I will consider an ASM Mini-G skimmer in trade for the Remora. I need a small, yet powerful, in-sump skimmer.

mega

what the rating on the aqua c skimmer ? is it the one with the mag ? how old is it i need 1 asap

dweakl01

Mega, you can find detailed information about the Remora Pro at www.proteinskimmer.com
It is rated for 40 - 120 gallons. The manufacturer recommends using a Rio 1400 or Mag 3 pump, but the item does not include a pump. Its about 1 year old and works fine.

dweakl01

You can see the light over the sump in this picture...

Also, for those interested....the stand being sold is in the picture as well.

dweakl01

PuffPuff,
$40 for the light and sump sounds fine, but you'll have to pick them up, as I won't ship the sump.
Scranton to York ---> Total Est. Time: 2 hrs, 37 mins Total Est. Distance: 152.82 miles
If you ever go to That Fish Place in Lacaster, I work a mile away from there. I could easily meet you there sometime.
E-mail me if you're interested...darinweakley@hotmail.com

puff_puff_

seems like a hell of a hike.. i didnt realize its that far.. maybe ill just go with the light.. although i do enjoy the fish store.. let me talk to the wife on that and ill email ya..

dweakl01

I do not appreciate Mega's comments. His skimmer was broken in shipping. It was packaged and shipped via UPS (insured). It apparently arrived cracked , etc. He is calling me a scammer online before trying to resolve the issue with me.
For those of you who may be interested, I am meeting Mega on Friday to pay him $110 for hs CSS skimmer and provide him an additional $40 as a goodwill gesture to enure him this was an accident caused in shipping.
I email Mega pictures of the skimmer (no cracks, etc) 2 days prior to shipping, but he insisted those were Photoshopped.
I am waiting for Friday. Hopefully then he will post an apology after he reailzes what happened.

dweakl01

An update for anyone following the saga of dweakl01 vs. Mega....
I have sent Mega $110 for his skimmer, plus an additional $40 as a consolation for his difficulities. He stated he would post here and in the feedback thread clearing my name.