Get Ready for $3.50 gas by Christmas and $4+ a gallon next year!

hattrick58

Originally Posted by mfp1016
Like I said, those companies hire lawyers to exploit the system to get them out of trouble. Its no different than hiring any other lawyer. Its ludicrous to believe that there is no problem with our judicial system. Many of your examples are lack context and are worked in to an overly-simple form to fit with your rant. So, nuts to you.
I have too much money invested in this country to leave and try somewhere else. Stop with your childish foddering.

In actuality, corporations primarily hire corporate attorneys to protect the company & their interests.

mfp1016

Originally Posted by hattrick58
In actuality, corporations primarily hire corporate attorneys to protect the company & their interests.
No, unless its a very special case with extraneous circumstances, most companies deal with the majority of their cases with on staff lawyers. Its not worth the expense of hiring a firm. If its a high profile case or a case thats is just incredible, say Enron, then no, clearly they won't be hiring their own.
Also in regards to southeast, west, north, etc. Asia, I have no problem with these countries and have lived in a number of them, and enjoyed it very much, perhaps you should try it....

hattrick58

Originally Posted by mfp1016
No, unless its a very special case with extraneous circumstances, most companies deal with the majority of their cases with on staff lawyers. Its not worth the expense of hiring a firm. If its a high profile case or a case thats is just incredible, say Enron, then no, clearly they won't be hiring their own.
Also in regards to southeast, west, north, etc. Asia, I have no problem with these countries and have lived in a number of them, and enjoyed it very much, perhaps you should try it....
Every corporation has attorneys on their payroll. One example off the top of my head P.A Lacovara, General Electric Co., Senior Counsel for Litigation 1988-1990. But hey, this information is plastered all over the media.
I just got back from SW Asia a couple of months ago.
Where in North and West Asia did you live? For how long? When? You say you lived there so you were a resident?
God bless America. Your free to go back.
And here's a job for you. I'm sure they'll pay your airfare.
http://www.hierosgamos.org/hg/legal_...asp?prec=15805