GSP & xenia fs

A

augustwest

I have a good sized rock of GSP for sale. It is about 3x4x3 when closed. It is also a nice deep purple much like thick coralline algae when closed.
The first pic is with a flash and that is a mature lemon peel angle behind it for size reference.
The second is no flash. I can also sell some of the green yumas but they would be loose. I have as much silver xenia as you want for $5 per loose stalk plus shipping. I hear it is risky to ship especially in weather above 80 so I cannot guarantee these.
I'd take $30 plus shipping for the GSP or I could cut it up in to 1-2" pieces for $10 each plus shipping.
The loose yumas I'd do for $15 each plus shipping.

A

augustwest

No, just being stupid and getting more looks at the post. The Perc does host in the silver xenia though...

A

augustwest

I'm willign to take trades on these too. PM me and let me know why there is no interest...

A

augustwest

These were just after the lights went out. I flipped back on the blues. The second pic is a different piece but from the same parent colony.

traps

Just wanted to throw out there; bought some Xenia from AugustWest (from this posting), great seller with good communication for anyone looking at his coral.

A

augustwest

I have a rock in my tank that I am willing to break up to get some attached yumas from. I think there are 3 large (about 2 - 3") heads on that rock and a couple of smaller ones.