Hamilton Technology MH's

mongoose

Anyone useing Hamilton MH's? I want to see some pictures with the 10K, 12K and 14K MH's with atenic PC's
Really looking for an intense clear look with the daylights on...I'm thinking of going witht he 12,000K's because I have 10K PC's on my 29 and I would like alittle more blue but I think the 14's would be too much. Thanks for any help.
-Nathan
BTW its goign to be used for a 65G (2 250W MH's)
(2 55W 03A PC's)
610W total

bang guy

I have the 14,000K Hamilton. The light is brite white. The corals flourece very well but the light it definately not blue. It was for the first week but not after thet. I'm happy with it but I'll like it better once I get some Actinic in there. I have 3 X 250 MH.

golfish

I almost bought the 14K Hamilton bulb last week but I just couldn't stay away from the Radiums. The color I get from the Radium is such a crisp white that its hard to pass up.
BTW, does anybody know who makes the Hamilton bulbs? I was thinking it was Oshram.

mongoose

Bang do you have any pictures of the tank? You have no blues on the tank right now? I think the 14's might be the best from what I've been reading.