Happy Birthday crimzy!

bigarn

How did we almost miss this one?
Even though you didn't wish me happy birthday last month. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

miaheatlvr

Happy Birthday Counselor! Sure we like to rag on each other a bit! BUT its all in good fun!
And again I had to bust out my favorite picture!
Crimzy returning from big case on a typical day!

crimzy

Originally Posted by bigarn
http:///forum/post/2948931
How did we almost miss this one?
Even though you didn't wish me happy birthday last month. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sorry about missing yours Bigarn... but happy belated birthday anyway.

Thanks all... it's been a pretty tough, but cool day. I was up half the night with sick daughters (was in the ER from 3-5am on Saturday night/Sunday morning), and I had a long drive and a jury trial today. Anyway, it was a little after 1:00am when I finished taking care of the girls and doing some last minute prep for my trial. Got up at 5:50am to make the 2.5 hour drive to go to my trial.
My trial was a pretty interesting situation. I tried this case about 2 years ago and won 80% of my claim. Then the Defendant appealed and the appellate court remanded the case for a new trial based on a faulty jury instruction. Well after all this time, we finally picked a new jury and tried this case again today... this time I won 100% of my claim!!

Made the long drive home and my girls (including my wife) were waiting for me at the front door. My 3 year old is almost totally better and she gave me a HUGE happy birthday and a hug. Then they surprised me with an ice cream cake and candles. We took a few pictures and they sang happy birthday to me. It was a really cool, personal birthday celebration.

I got bowling with the boys tonight so that should be fun too. Thanks all. I was going to start a birthday thread to myself if no one else did.

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by crimzy
http:///forum/post/2949111
Then they surprised me with an ice cream cake and candles.

DID SOMEONE SAY CARVEL CAKE??? OH YES!!!!!! You better put a slice in the mail for me! Its cold enough, ITLL make it! So dont give me that it will melt story!