Happy Happy Day

fshhub

right after christmas I had posted about my ordeal at work. Well , we lost just about everything, unfotunately.
BUt, tonite, I was talking about it with my boss, and she told me that instead of restocking with the insurance money, I get a 150 or 125 to play with :) :) :)
I am upset about the losses, but this news did make me fel pretty gidddy. No big deal, since we have all started to rebuild and buy for the 55.
The 29 was going to become fishless(onlyhad one damsel anyway), so I could make it a seahorse tank.
so, now instead of building another reef out of the other 55, it is going to move out and all the money collected from the insurance company is mine to buy new equipment with. JOY JOY JOY>
What makes it real nice is that most of what we had was real big, and not bare cost. 7 inch yellow tang, 13 inch carpet anemone and so on. nothing cheap, so the claim is high, We have an LFS helping us wiht the estimate now, since online prices are useless at those sizes.
I still feel for the loss, but man, who would not get excited about the opportunity to get a tank like that to play with?

Sounds like your going to have some serious fun with the new tank !! It sucks about the loss of the fish in the other tanks. But with a 125 and the right lighting you can make an incredible reef tank out of that !! Heck turn the 55 into a seahorse tank :)

I still feel sad for the loses of that day but there was nothing that could be done, and for the new tank, but for the new tank congratulations, man how much I would love to have a 125 or a 150 without worrying about budget, good luck.

fshhub

ooh, and I almost forgot, they did get a small generator, JUST big enough for the tanks and a couple space heaters for those rooms:)
PS I did mention the 55 for a horse tank, but my office is too small and that is where it is at. OH WELL.