Help with my avatar! and help me choose a new one!

treybomb

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I played with # 9 and if you like it then have at it.
Not sure if the bytes size is right. Dont remember what the limit is.
wow thanks now how do i use it??

dogstar

Right click on the picture and save it to your documents and then you can find it later when you edit your avitar. Let us know if you still need help. Nice puppy.....
If you have other pics that you might want to use instead then post them 500 x 500 and I can play with them too. I have a good photo program and will help if I can. For a good avatar shot, you need to start with a good close up with detail. Most of your pics just are not good quality to make an avatar with.

adam747

Originally Posted by jhebi
is the tank back paper Bush and Cheney??? hahahahah
i like # 8
YUCK! BARF!! Bush...BARF!!

adam747

Not bad but those pics are really blurry. Are those brown diatoms on your sand? If so, point your powerheads down at your sand to prevent that. Nice fake clam.

treybomb

Originally Posted by Adam747
Not bad but those pics are really blurry. Are those brown diatoms on your sand? If so, point your powerheads down at your sand to prevent that. Nice fake clam.

OHH I TOOK ALL FAKE STUFF...OUT.....
ITS BLURRY CUZ ITS REALLY HARD TO TAKE GOOD PICS WITH ONE HAND!LOL

treybomb

Originally Posted by Adam747

IM GONNA GET A BLUELEG HERMIT TO CLEAN UP THE DIATOMS AND EVERYTHING

adam747

Originally Posted by treybomb
OHH I TOOK ALL FAKE STUFF...OUT.....
ITS BLURRY CUZ ITS REALLY HARD TO TAKE GOOD PICS WITH ONE HAND!LOL
Oh, lol. How much did ur LR cost? ...if you dont mind me asking...

adam747

How much is that again?? How many pounds I mean...BTW, I LOVE my new skimmer. It RULES!!! I love the tornado inside it...