Here are the newest fish in my house....

L

lions den

The nursery. Thought I might share with other fish owners

B

billb

Nice job...
Ok, fill us in...did you paint them yourself...how...etc...
Do you have a laser clear in the room, or a volcano (lava) lamp? I think pelicans at the taxidemist might be illeagal, but you could always make one out of paper machete' and have him hugging the window....:)
b.

L

lions den

He is going to need a bigger tank, but he is just a juvenile...Cant you tell, jeez!!! No, my wife and I hand painted the characters on the wall.

T

tizzo

And then koo-koo-ka-choo, they find they're way back...
Holy Cow that's beautiful!! I thought they were stickers. Tell you what, my next motorcycle is in your hands!! I wanted Disney characters all over the first bike, but I have since sold it. Next one-YOUR painting!! Don't worry it's prolly not gonna be anytime soon!!

T

tizzo

So I looked again...
UN STINKIN' BELIEVABLE!!!
But...where's Nemo???

leona

That is my 2 1/2 and 1 1/2 year old daughters favorite movie. I do alot of stenciling and that is wonderful. Great job to you and your wife. Is this room for an upcoming addition?
Leona

L

lions den

We did the room free hand and yes, it is for a new addition. We are expecting our first child in October. We started painting, but got tired of it. We will put Nem on sometime before then. Thanks for the compliments.
The Tang is actually right under 3'. I could tell you the secret as to raising a Tang to be the wonderful size of ours, but Id have to kill ya!

madysmom

omg im shocked that someone else would paint a room in there home like this lol btw congrats on the addition and your work does look good.... just so happens that painting is my line of work and this is my little girls room

leona

ALL of your paintings are fabo......
My 2 1/2 is into Pocahontas at the moment.
and my 1 1/2 is into Caillou.
Our New addition that is coming in 4 weeks is in our room.
My 12 year old is into the moon and stars so we painted her room in that. Also with glow in the dark paint on the ceiling.
But between you and me I think my husband would enjoy a Nemo room..

Leona

T

tizzo

Originally posted by Lions Den
yes, it is for a new addition. We are expecting our first child in October.

I got first dibs on Oct, 13th. (That's my b-day) and maybe if your lucky enough...
'Tis always cool when it's on a Friday.