HOB refugium for a 65

rickyh24

Will a CPR's AquaFuge2 hang-on refugium work on a 65 gallon tank?? I'm about to buy one and want to make sure the center brace is not going to create any issues. The dimensions are 25.5" L x 4.5" W x 12" T.
I will also have a Reef Octopus Hang on Back Protein Skimmer BH-2000 hanging on the back. I figure these can go on opposite sides though.
any help would be appreciated.

rickyh24

You don't know if the center brace comes into play with these units? I don't have the tank yet I'm going to pick it up next week. I mean the tank is 36 inches long and this thing is 25.5 inches.

meowzer

LOL...looks good to me....I thought you had the tank alread...sorry....haha....cause I was thinking why not just measure it

what's that black thing in front??/

rickyh24

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3282390
LOL...looks good to me....I thought you had the tank alread...sorry....haha....cause I was thinking why not just measure it

what's that black thing in front??/

I think its an overflow. Thats not the exact one I'm purchasing or my tank. I was just trying to find pics of an hob fuge on a 65 gallon tank. Now I'm just worried about the light to the fuge fitting under my canopy. I don't think it will be a problem though. I guess I will just live and learn. lol.