How aggressive are Humu Picasso Trigger Fish???

I keep my Humu with a maroon clown, flagfin angel, strawberry grouper, and yellow tail damsel.. Albeit he was the last added to tank..he has been great and hasn't shown any aggression towards his tank m8's..(about 6 mos.) and he prefers to move around the shells in the tank..Hell for a picasso they are going to have an artists streak in them LOL

jgmbtech

here is mine, when i first put him in my tank he was mean to my clown (was bit smaller than him) to the point i had to remove the clown and put him in my friends tank. so if you do happen to get an aggressive one be careful what you put in with him, especially after him.

julie853

Well just a quick update he's still in quaratine but doing great.I'm thinking about putting him in his new home maybe next week.
I'm really hoping he does okay with my other fish I'll just have to wait and see.

crypt keeper

jgmbtech you need to feed that fish man. Its sides are sunken in really bad and its bone structure by its jaw are showing. Huma huma triggers are some of the fattest fish out there.

florida joe

Originally Posted by crypt keeper
http:///forum/post/3153965
jgmbtech you need to feed that fish man. Its sides are sunken in really bad and its bone structure by its jaw are showing. Huma huma triggers are some of the fattest fish out there.
This is not meant to criticize but Crypt makes a very good point, he does look pinched. Make sure he is getting his fare share of the food