how do i feed my fish properly and good fish food.

celbrise

i am finding it hard to feed my Saltwater fish as they tend to be very picky. i have 2 types 1. 2 fishes need hard foods due to their teeth ( puffer and trigger ) 2. the rest are all omnivores/carnivores.

currently feeding bites of frozen squid the trigger will eat it and some of the other fish will nibble it but the puffer is meh. i know they will take shrimp currently don't have any atm hard to find shrimp with shell on in bulk thats frozen. i am also feeding frozen brine shrimp they love this but due to lack of feed types i have atm this is their primary diet for #2. i also am trying to feed them omega one frozen food which is a mix of greens and brine shrimp i believe. they will not eat this at all. i also have this pellet food i think it's a carnivore based food omega one very tiny pellets and well due to them sinking really fast the only one who tends to eat this is my goby. my clown and blue devil will nibble what is floating for the moment. i also have some large krill for my trigger and puffer but only the puffer will take it and that is rarely as well it is freeze dried.

1. how can i feed my trigger and puffer without them being so picky or tank being so messy like left over shells. it's hard to feed all the fish at once if i feed them this way they ignore their hard foods and if i feed them first they steal the other fishes foods. any types of food i could feed them otherwise? i am open to creating my own.

2.what types of food are good for my other fish? currently looking at floating food they will not take sinking food besides the goby. i have an ocellaris clown, blue devilfish, blue tang, busa triggerfish ( think thats what it's called ), green spotted puffer, golden sleeper head goby.

also if you suggest making fish food please list a video or step by step instructions and ingredients i would like a food i can feed to all the fish not just one group or the other. i've had made fish food before but that was a long time ago and it didn't go well. PS- we do not have beef heart hear not that i know of. we do have chicken hearts though or gizards, lots of seafood mostly for human consumption so it's raw scallops hard to find raw here or cheaply. but like clams, shrimp, squid, etc..