How many kittens...

scotts

Originally Posted by kikithemermaid
http:///forum/post/2573250
I'm sure my dog would not appreciate it.

You never know. We have two dogs. One does not care about the kittens and only wants any food that is out for them. The other one cannot handle it and has to sniff each and everyone. But that comes in handy at nap time when we can only find 11 of them. We just watch Grace and she finds the rest for us.
BTW they are EXTRA cute this morning. chasing each other, chasing their reflection in the mirror, chasing the speck of dust they see in the air.....

laurie01

Scotts - THANK YOU for the kitty picture for me!!!!! Post as many as you like - I love looking at them! They always bring a smile to my face.
By the way, do you have a laser pointer (well, a cat-safe penlight)? Imagine the fun the kittens (and your cats) would have chasing that little red light. You move it behind something, than simple turn the light off. It drives my cat insane and it's hilarious to watch!
Yes, I blame my husband for my bad days with his anal-retentive type A personality that comes complete with the logic/reasoning ability 20x the average human. He can't figure out why I'm having trouble trying to do something he wants me to do and I don't just simply do it. Oh well, I'm doing my best (well, most days). But your kitties and my cat, who has been following me everywhere for the past couple years definately brightened those days. (It took Misty 12 years to finally figure out that I would pay more attention to her than anyone else in the house. Now she comes looking for me.)

K

kikithemermaid

Originally Posted by Scotts
http:///forum/post/2573473
You never know. We have two dogs. One does not care about the kittens and only wants any food that is out for them. The other one cannot handle it and has to sniff each and everyone. But that comes in handy at nap time when we can only find 11 of them. We just watch Grace and she finds the rest for us.
BTW they are EXTRA cute this morning. chasing each other, chasing their reflection in the mirror, chasing the speck of dust they see in the air.....

Yeah but I have two cats back in Chicago, where my dad and sister are...I just moved here, and Pooh Bear was scared to death of the cats!

scotts

It would be so much easier if we just had a feeding trough. And this is not all of them.
Here is Fred in her fort.
Ahh but time heals all wounds. Stanley was out of her mind crazy when we first go the little ones. Could not stand them, would hiss at everything and we could not even pet her for two days. Now look...
Please ignore the mess in all these pictures. Life is busy enough, but add these little dudes into the mix and you have to let some things slide.