Hypo Question

cashemin44

I also have been running my powerhead with the bubbler on so that maybe it would put more oxygen in the tank for them to breath easier. Don't know if it really does anything or not. Also I've been reading about neon gobies on other peoples posts about ich and how they are helpful in cleaning the fish. Would this be worth my wild to get some or am I onyl creating a problem b/c I have a diamond goby? Sorry I've posted so many times in rwo but I keep thinking of things that I want to ask or say. :)

lion_crazz

Tank raised neon gobies would be very helpful to your fish and to you. Your diamond goby will not bother them in the least.
It definitely sounds like something is stressing your fish out. First things first, you want to get those ammonia and nitrate levels down as fast as possible. You want your QT to be as clean as it can be so that the fish are not stressing. Keep us updated on your fish!

cashemin44

my goby fish died yesterday, I know he was probably sick for a couple of days under the sand and rock structure he built. I guess whne he finally came out he was too sick to try and help. A major dissapointment, he was my favorite fish. I did a 25% water change to my tank yesterday. My fish are still not eating. Is there anything I can get to substitute the food they're not eating? I want to get something in them to help with there iimmune system. I've been adding Zoe to the water and soaking it in there food (but they're mot eating there food so that's not helping them any). Let me know!