I am looking for...

royal gang

Anything you want to contribute to my aquarium, It doesn't matter what it is, xenias, polyps, acropora branches, frags anything at all, any kind of coral, I mean anything, a HUGE coral that's over running your aquarium, send me some of it, I will accept it with open arms, I am doing this, because I have seen about 3 posts already that people have vasts amounts of a certain coral and they are trying to get rid of it. Thank you!

P.S. zip= 85364, I will (obviously) pay for shipping.

dreamer44

Originally Posted by ROYAL GANG
Anything you want to contribute to my aquarium, It doesn't matter what it is, xenias, polyps, acropora branches, frags anything at all, any kind of coral, I mean anything, a HUGE coral that's over running your aquarium, send me some of it, I will accept it with open arms, I am doing this, because I have seen about 3 posts already that people have vasts amounts of a certain coral and they are trying to get rid of it. Thank you!

P.S. zip= 85364, I will (obviously) pay for shipping.

great idea Royalgang!!, new tank here, with about 15 polyps and 3 fish...could use some nice softies :)

Lori
:hope you didn't mind my chiming in:

royal gang

Originally Posted by Dreamer44
great idea Royalgang!!, new tank here, with about 15 polyps and 3 fish...could use some nice softies :)

Lori
:hope you didn't mind my chiming in:

HEY GET OUT! LOL jk

lucydlpn1

I agree. We are already going broke trying to pay for the equipment. If people are willing to share and help their fellow reefers I applaud them. I wish I had something I could share but I have only a few frags in my 72 gallon tank

royal gang

Originally Posted by tropills
hey ROYAL here's the pic's

I have a lot of dropped frags just a couple pic's of them though.
AWESOME! I kind of really do like this thread.
Anyways I will shortly get back to you on those, Do I want them? Of course... but I am only 15 and need a little money atm for expensive overnight shipping.